About Financial Aid Options
OBC is committed to helping you find and use the financial aid you qualify for. We’ll walk you through the three main steps of the financial aid process:
- Your first step is to meet with your campus Admissions Representative to establish a career plan for your program of choice.
- Afterwards, you can meet with a Financial Aid Administrator who will provide step-by-step instruction on how to fill out and complete the FAFSA form to determine your eligibility for financial aid.
- Once enrolled at OBC, you will meet with a Financial Aid Administrator as often as needed to keep your student financial aid information current.
In the meantime, explore these links for more information, and use our financial aid guide below to learn more about financial aid for associate degree students:
- General Financial Aid Information
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Cost of Attendance – Lorain County
- Cost of Attendance – Sandusky (Branch Campus)
- Cost of Attendance – Truck Driving Academy (Branch Campus)
- Refund Policy