About Financial Aid Options
OBC is committed to helping you find and use the financial aid you qualify for. We’ll walk you through the three main steps of the financial aid process:
- Your first step is to meet with your campus Admissions Representative to establish a career plan for your program of choice.
- Afterwards, you can meet with a Financial Aid Administrator who will provide step-by-step instruction on how to fill out and complete the FAFSA form to determine your eligibility for financial aid.
- Once enrolled at OBC, you will meet with a Financial Aid Administrator as often as needed to keep your student financial aid information current.
In the meantime, explore these links for more information, and use our financial aid guide below to learn more about financial aid for associate degree students:
- General Financial Aid Information
- Student Loan Code of Conduct
- Cost of Attendance – Lorain County
- Cost of Attendance – Sandusky (Branch Campus)
- Cost of Attendance – Dayton Campus (Branch Campus)
- Refund Policy
Guidance on Government-Funded Programs
Many students can qualify for tuition assistance programs which may pay for most or all of your CDL training. The Admissions team at OBC Truck Driving Academy will assist you to find out if you are eligible for government programs such as the Workforce Investment Act and Ohio’s Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA).
About the WIOA Dislocated Worker Program
The WIOA program was signed into law in July of 2014 and was designed to:
- Help those that were laid-off find new opportunities
- Advance skills and credentials to secure future employment
- Increase employment and earnings
Find more about the WIOA program here: Ohio Department of Job and Family Services WIOA Information
Employer Tuition Reimbursement
Did you know that carrier companies can offer tuition reimbursement as well? OBC Truck Driving Academy works with many carriers and their recruiters to provide them with newly qualified drivers. As an employee with one of these tuition reimbursement carriers, you could have your tuition covered by your future employer.
OBC-CDL Program Financing Option
For nearly 50 years, TFC Tuition Financing has been a respected leader in student financing, helping students to achieve the professional career of their dreams. TFC makes education affordable for all students at Ohio Business College with a wide range of payment options, and an online portal to manage your own account. Financing is available to all students even if you don’t have great credit or a strong financial history. We understand that many students are working towards improving their future, and TFC is working hard to make education affordable to everyone. To get started with TFC Tuition Financing, you simply contact your Admissions Representative and ask them to help you set up a payment plan that works for you.
- Minimum credit score requirement
- Low interest rates
- Up to 48 months repayment
- No pre-payment penalty
- Review account status and make payments online
Do you already have an account with TFC? Log in to your account at www.TFCstudentinfo.com or call TFC at (800) 872-9832 –they are available to help!