COVID-19 CARES Act
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act is a federal law and provides funds to higher education institutions to provide emergency financial aid grants to eligible students for expenses related to the disruption of campus operations due to the pandemic.
CARES Act Emergency Financial Aid Grants To Students
- CARES HEERF Funding Certification and Agreement
- Higher Education Emergency Relief
- Emergency Financial Aid Grants to Students from CARES Act Application
- OBC CARES Additional payment letter
- HEERF Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting ending 12/31
- HEERF Quarterly Budget and Expenditure Reporting ending 9/30
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Student 6/15/20
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Student 7/30/20
- Higher Education Emergency Relief Student 8/31/20
- HEERF II Procedure
- HEERF II Reporting
- HEERF III Reporting
COVID-19 SAFETY AND SANITATION POLICY
Ohio Business College’s students are always its top priority. We are following the State of Ohio’s guidelines for COVID-19 at our facilities, in addition to, the CDC and local Health Departments recommendations on COVID-19 safety.
Should you have any questions or concerns please see the Campus Director or Director of Education.