Truck Driving Training at Ohio Business College
Are you ready to achieve your professional goals by obtaining a commercial driver’s license? Ohio Business College’s CDL training will give you the tools you need to reach your goal of becoming a truck driver. Get help from the knowledgeable, friendly admissions representatives at the Ohio Business College Truck Driving Academy. We’ll guide you through the enrollment process and get you behind the wheel fast. Follow these steps to begin:
- Contact us and make an appointment to stop by one of our campus locations for a visit. You can call, drop by or submit a preliminary request on our web site.
- Meet with one of our admissions representative to discuss your career goals. If you decide that OBC is the right choice for your CDL training, we will discuss admission requirements and financing options for those qualified.
- Once your enrollment application is complete and classes start, you are in the driver’s seat. Get on your way to a successful career in truck driving.
CDL Training Admission Requirements
In order to attend OBC’s commercial driver’s license training program, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Have a current driver’s license
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have an acceptable driving record
- Pass DOT physical and drug screen
- Meet Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations, Parts 383 and 391
Below are answers to frequently asked questions regarding Ohio Business College – Truck Driving Academy and our services. If you are unable to find an answer on our web site, fill out the form above and we will contact you shortly.
How soon until I can be earning a salary driving a semi?
Most of our graduates are on the job in 30 days.
How can I be sure that I will get hired?
In Ohio Business College – Truck Driving Academy’s 30+ years in the training industry, we have developed lasting relationships with national, regional and local carriers that actively seek out our graduates. Our Placement department gets going before your training starts!
When does the next CDL class start?
Classes start every other Monday and last four weeks. Ohio Business College – Truck Driving Academy also offers weekend classes throughout the year that start every 11 weeks, so please check with our Admissions department for a schedule.
Are there financing options to help with tuition costs?
Yes, there are several options. Our Admissions staff will work with you on an individual basis to help determine what is right for you. Also, we have carriers who have tuition reimbursement programs available to our graduates to ensure your success.
What are the benefits of attending Ohio Business College’s Truck Driving Academy?
Ohio Business College – Truck Driving Academy offers an aggressive, short-term training option for individuals seeking a career in truck driving. All of our instructors are licensed CDL drivers who can relate their experiences to new drivers. Class sizes are limited to give you the personal attention you deserve in the classroom and on the road. Work for who you want – no carrier contracts to sign. Ohio Business College – Truck Driving Academy graduates are the free agents of the trucking industry.
Become a truck driver. Contact us to start today.